Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Review: Sleek Storm Palette

When payday came around this month, the Sleek Palette's were top of my Want list after hearing so many good things about them on blogs and youtube and I was desperate to try it for myself. I opted for the "Storm" palette because it has all the perfect colours for me. I mainly wear browns and dark smokey colours so this seemed like the most logical purchase. I was really lucky as it was the last one left in the Glasgow Superdrug so I snapped it up right away!

Swatches were as good as I could get :( sorry for the chipped nails!



Anyway, onto the review!

I love the packaging on this product, it's simple black casing with "Sleek" embosed onto it is lightweight meaning you can take it anywhere. The palette comes with a large mirror on the inside which is perfect for applying on the go. The colours of the eyshadows in the palette are really gorgeous, they vary from a light champagne to a deep matte black with a good mix in between.


As the colours don't have names i'll describe them for you in order from left to right, top to bottom.
The first eyeshadow is a light beigey gold brown with shimmer, a light champagne with shimmer, a gorgeous highlight, a matte nude, a stunning bright gold packed with shimmer, a subtle peachy pink with shimmer, a beautiful red-toned copper with shimmer, a coffee brown with shimmer, a dark steel grey with shimmer, a deep forest green with shimmer, a steely blue with shimmer, a matte mocha and finally a deep matte black.



The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing considering the price! I honestly expected to be a little disappointed in this respect as I couldn't comprehend that eyeshadow's could be so pigmented for such a low price but they really are. The added bonus is that they are mineral eyeshadows too, yay!

I would highly recommend this palette, it gets a gold award in my opinion. I mean, where else are you going to find 12 stunningly pigmented eyeshadows in amazing colours for so little money?!
You can buy the Storm Palette along with the rest of the Sleek range from Superdrug stores and the Sleek website - www.sleekmakeup.com and it costs £6.99.

ARK
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png