Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: Review

I don't claim to be an expert on cleansers, far from it in fact having only tried 5 in my entire life. However, I've never really found the need to try out another others having found my ultimate favourite that does everything I could ask it to!

I am the first to admit that I am very lazy with my skincare, I like my cleanser to take off even the most stubborn of makeup as well as cleansing my skin and making it feel fabulous. I can safely say that Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser does all of those jobs. One pump of the cream cleanser massaged into the skin removes even the highest coverage foundation and stubborn waterproof mascara, and the muslin cloth to remove the product, makeup and grime from your face provides gentle but thorough exfoliation. If all of those benefits weren't enough, the cleanser leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturised and smelling of a divine all natural scent that you can enjoy for hours :)
It isn't the cheapest of Cleansers, but the price is worth it for gorgeous skin.

Recommended for: everyone! Good for all skin types.
Avoid if: you dislike strong natural scents.

Available from here, John Lewis stores and QVC.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png