Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Review: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation

I decided to purchase Revlon PhotoReady Foundation after hearing lots of good things about it within the beauty community, and I have to say, I'm glad I did. I am one of those people who cannot be convinced that drugstore foundations are ever comparable to high end foundations. I feel that lower end brands, more often than not, put high end to shame on many items like mascara on lipstick but on foundation, I remain unconvinced.


However, I feel this is one of the first drugstore foundations I actually like! I found the colour range to be quite appropriate for my skintone and the colour Golden Beige suits me perfectly. The coverage of this foundation pleasantly surprised me; I say this because of the 'radiant finish' it gives the skin. Most foundations claiming to giving a luminous or radiant finish compensate on the coverage but not this, this foundation provides medium (and I may even say high) coverage and is most definitely buildable.

Recommended for: People with dry/combination/normal skin looking for a medium to high coverage foundation to give you a radiant glow.
Avoid if: you have very oily skin or prefer a matte finish foundation.

Have you tried Revlon PhotoReady? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png