Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Lime Crime Velvetines Review - Red Velvet & Utopia


I've always fancied some Lime Crime products ever since they launched as I've read Doe Deree's blog for years. In spite of many saying she's a bit of a crackpot, I was still dying to try these bad boys in particular. With the promise of pigment intense colour that dries to a gorgeous matte finish that lasts the whole day, who wouldn't be dying to get their hands on these? I picked up Utopia, (a gorgeous pink-purple orchid colour) and Red Velvet (bright blue based, true red).



I've used these for the past few weeks and I can honestly say they are probably the best lip products I've ever used. The colour that's in the tube? That's what it will look like on your lips. They're so crazily pigmented and with so little product used to achieve that effect! You swipe them on like a lipgloss but within a few minutes they dry to an "on-trend" matte finish that looks incredible on everyone. What I found most surprising, is that these didn't dry out my lips at all; unlike other matte lip products I've tried in the past. I would personally use a lipliner with these so you can draw an exact outline of your lips, however I've had no problems with bleeding so you can go without one.  

 Wearing "Utopia"

Wearing "Red Velvet"

For £13.50, you cannot go wrong with these if you're wanting a bright lip for a special occasion. I got mines from Love Makeup, but beware because they constantly sell out!

xo

1 comment:

  1. You must be able to trust your team, or workforce, and they must also be able to trust you. Try having a meeting periodically with a small group, where trust issues are discussed, and solved. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete


 photo blanklogofull.png