Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

FOTD: Sunshine in Scotland!

Believe it or not, there is sunshine in Scotland today. This rarity inspired me to take my makeup to a little bit more of a Summer-y look!




 Products used for this look -

Face: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Cashew Beige mixed with NARS Orgasm Illuminator. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess in Deep. NARS Gilda Blush. Estee Lauder Summer Highlighter. Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer in Warm Light.

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. MAC Eyeshadows in Texture, Swiss Chocolate & Embark.  Maybelline Gel Eyeliner. Dior Iconic Mascara. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder.

Lips: Tom Ford Lipstick in Wild Ginger.

I'm also wearing my Foxy Lox Clip in Extensions here too, absolutely beautiful quality of hair which I would highly recommend. I have dyed my set so unfortunately I can't tell you the colour of these.

Is everyone enjoying this little heatwave? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png