Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Review: Advanced Night Repair Eye

There is so much debate out there about eye creams; whether they are really necessary, if they work etc.  and in spite of working within the beauty industry, I would wholeheartedly say I'm not 100% convinced about them. I've tried a few, not many to be perfectly honest because I don't find them a staple to my skin but I have found one I like and it's the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye.



The Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate promises to do everything that the facial serum does for your skin but for your eye area. So essentially that tells me it's going to make my eyes look amazing! I wouldn't quite say it does that, but it definitely does help in a few ways. If I don't use any product at all on my eyes, they tend to dry up and get a little flaky (this is due to the fact that your eyes can't moisturise themselves as there are no oil glands around the eyes) and this product definitely elimates that. I also love the texture of this, it's a rich gel cream which feels beautiful & soothing when I place it around my eyes. Yet again, only being 22 I can't comment on the anti-aging aspect that this little pot promises however I do feel my eye area feels plumper, mainly due to being moisturised. 

Overall, I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking for a nice eye cream and have money to splurge however due to the fact I don't see a massive difference with them, I'll still be on the search for a cheaper alternative.

Pros: Texture // Moisturising
Cons: Price // Not huge effects

Available from Debenhams, House of Fraser, Boots, John Lewis etc. for £38

What's your favourite eye cream? Please tell me any cheaper alternatives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png