Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

FOTD: Orange Smokes!

Hello you lovely strangers!

I've been neglecting my blog for far too long now and really want to get back into it. So I'm starting with a little Face of the Day for you... Meeting up with my best friends who I haven't seen in far too long so here is my face (please excuse the towel turban)...




To create this look I used...
Eyes: 
Urban Decay Strange Eyeshadow from Naked 3 Palette & MAC Vanilla Pigment on the Brow Bone. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden, MAC Rule, Cork & Embark Shadows, Tan Pigment and Urban Decay Blackout on the Lid. Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black. Eylure Girls Aloud Lashes in Nadine. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Promade & Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder on Brows. 

Skin: 
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm used as a primer. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Cashew Beige. NARS Laguna & Estee Lauder Bronzer in Deep to contour. NARS Orgasm Illuminator & Estee Lauder Heatwave Highlighter to Highlight.

Lips: 
Urban Decay Naked Lip Liner. MAC Hug Me & Hue Lipsticks.

Jings, I use a LOT of products when I'm doing my makeup! I hope you like this look!



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png